Monday, January 28, 2008

THE POCKET KARAOKE!

Did you get my first book, The Pocket DJ? If you did, could you pleaes please send me a photo of you holding the book?

thank you so much!

I have a second book coming out on March 3, that's called the Pocket Karaoke, that's like a part 2 of the Pocket DJ. So even if you don't feel like you're up for getting up on stage and performing a a karaoke event, there are still some great playlists in there... more than the last book, i think.



You can pre-order it here:
Amazon.com
BN.com

Here's a short description (from bn.com):
Your nights of poring over massive karaoke binders are over! With more than two thousand songs handpicked and organized by music industry insider and DJ Sarah Lewitinn (a.k.a. Ultragrrrl), Pocket Karaoke is the definitive, portable guide to making your next karaoke performance unforgettable -- in all the right ways. This must-have reference book includes:
• SONG LISTS BY ARTIST: Featuring all of the best artists, along with levels of difficulty, drink minimums, performance tips, and similar artists.
• SONG LISTS BY GENRE: From oldies to new wave, disco to emo, funk to hip-hop, all the crowd-pleasing favorites are listed here.
• SONG LISTS BY CELEBRITIES: More than thirty musicians, DJs, and journalists list their top five favorite songs to perform at karaoke and why.
• SONG LISTS BY OCCASION: With duets, seductive little ditties, roof-raising party-starters, and more.
• Plus KARAOKE GEAR -- where to buy online, all-in-one systems, and computer programs to take your obsession to the next level!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats sarah!

Anonymous said...

ERR MAH GAH I CAN HAS TOO BOOX

Steve said...

congrats, now i just have to find the old book somewhere in my apt to take said picture...

Anonymous said...

I was trying to send you the pic to your myspace but looks like something is wrong with ur page??? cause ur the only one i can't send messages to? it says ur account has been hacked? idk?? weird. but i send the pic to ur email at stolen transmission.

araceli

Anonymous said...

BABY POLAR BEAR VIDEO.

http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNubi5jb20vdmlkZW8vIy92aWRlby93b3JsZC8yMDA4LzAxLzI2L3Zvbi5nZXJtYW55LnBvbGFyLmJlYXIuY3ViLmFw

snazzzybird said...

Ordered! Gotta have it...

I promise you a pic of me with the book. Right now I look like hell, but I'll have Ryan photograph me when I'm all put together for work or something.

flat front pants said...

Singing all day long in karaoke bar with my friends is really awesome.