Friday, November 17, 2006

NOT THE BEST... BUT THE MOST ONLINE

I've been nominated for BEST DJ (ultragrrrl) and The Stolen Transmission Party at The Annex was nominated for Best Party!

Please please please vote for me.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Or actually, vote for whomever you want. I'm just putting it out there... if youv'e got nothing better to do and all. I'm DEFINITELY not the best DJ... but I do LOVE to DJ.

I won the award last year thanks to all your votes. It was pretty fucking amazing... especially when I got up there for the third time that night (karen and i had won a couple other awards), and all the old nightclubbers looked pissed off since they never heard of me. I think i actually heard someone say "who the fuck is this girl?!?!?" in an angry voice. And then when i went to the upstairs lounge to collect my gift baskets, some self-important person, literally pushed me out of the way so they could get the last one. The Misshapes were nice enough to give me one of their gift baskets cause they're really great friends like that.

WAH WAHHHHH.

1 comment:

mens dress boots said...

Done voting my vote is yours.I know transmission party is the best party ever.