Monday, August 7, 2006

BANG BANG, YOU'RE DEAD

I've got some great news for all the Young Love and Radio4 fans out there that live in NYC: TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! RADIO 4, YOUNG LOVE and R.U.O.K @ Crash Mansion - Aug, 8 - 7:00pm Presented by KROCK2's Domestic Disturbance and Miller Lite. buy yout tickets at ticketweb for only $9.23!!! Listen to KROCK2 for more details and to hear these bands. SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

From the sounds of it, everyone that “enters to win” WILL win.

http://www.krock2.com/the_show.shtml

Also, I've been meaning to post this forever... My friend Audrey who does the blog Melody Nelson, sang a delightful tune that just brings the biggest smile to my face whenever it comes up on my ipod. I just wanted to post the mp3 for you all to hear. The song is called "Elisa" by Serge Gainsbourg, and she sings it with local band, Die Romantik.

No comments: