Thursday, August 3, 2006

BACK FROM LA

I used a perscription for 600 milligrams of Ibuprophen that I had when I fell down steps a few weeks ago to take care of the pain. When I woke up yesterday morning for my flight home from LA, i realized my ankle's pain was miraculously gone! I went to see Permanent ME and Nightmare of You as soon as I got off the plane, and being so excited to see my boyfriend, I picked him up into the air and fucked up my other ankle again. It got better pretty quickly, but this afternoon when I was leaving someone's office, i tripped over my own feet and fucked up my right ankle again. Seriously, I'm a mess. Brandon said that he's never seen such swollen ankles on someone that isn't a grandmother, and I had to explain to him that I just have cankles.

I forgot to mention that before I left for LA I started developing flu-like symptoms. Swollen glands, aching body, the works... SUCKED. Sarah's so boring ever since she turned into an old jewish woman who needs to move to miami and just die.

So anyway, I got to LA and got to see the Oohlas and Bright Light Fever perform and decided, as if i didn't think so before, that I have the greatest fucking record label out there right now.

No comments: