Tuesday, April 18, 2006

OMFG

I appreciate all my interns more than they'll ever know because they fucking rock more than any other interns on this earth. They're specially selected after numerous tests on many things and after several recommendations from various psychics (one of those psychics being me).

I just want to take this chance to focus a bit on Nick Snow (don't worry Sasha, Jordana, and Jackson, you will get your chance too, but right now, it's Nick).

Nick Snow is the funniest motherfucker I've ever met. There isn't one day when he hasn't thrown either me, alex, or gurj in to a fit on convulsions. I've had friends THANK ME for introducing them to him. I've had nights when I thought I couldn't smile end in nights where I found myself in tears of hysterical laughter thanks to him.

If you're smart, you will either befriend him, girlfriend him, or hire him to do whatever it is that he thinks you should hire him to do.

The end.

1 comment:

Alger said...

Many thanks for info. I may say that I developed a my site because this is the resource with very pleasant things to read.
3 | 2 | 5