Thursday, January 19, 2006

SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY

THIS LINK is not safe for work. but worth it.

:) :) :D

also, if you get a chance, go to the delancey tonight to see Foreign Islands. they're playing at 11:30 and my favorite live nyc band by far.

does anyone know that band called Recover? they were on Universal? Dan Keys, the singer, is now a solo artist of sorts... goes by Young Love. Why am i telling you this? because every fucking time I DJ his song "Discoteque" the fucking dance floor fills up, people ask me who it is, karen high fives me instead of slaps me, and the kids dancing on the dance floor start singing along by the second chorus. i'm gonna try to see if i can post this song on my blog because i want to share the wealth.

Dan Keys is really tall.

For those who want to go to Austin for SXSW, you can't beat this deal. I just booked a round trip trip from NYC to Austin for $177!

i need you to love me,
sarah

No comments: