Tuesday, December 20, 2005

ROOOOOOOOOAR

I figured I should get better aquainted with the bands that Rob A&R's (being the killers' #1 fan isn't enough), so I decided to give the new Thrice album a listen for the first time since it came out. It's not all rooooooar like I thought it would be. Actually, it's almost like a hybrid of the Deftones and Muse. I'm pretty sure their last album didnt sound like this, which may be a good or bad thing for fans. I know that a lot of Muse fans read this blog, so I would recommend it to them.

I also started decorating my work area with publicity posters that were in our closet... it's mostly a bunch of Killers images where brandon looks like Freddy Mercury. I might rasturbate an image of the Oohlas or Permanent Me so I can make it more Stolen Transmission central.



I'm not feeling too hot. I think I have a fever and my back hurts from picking Brandon Reilly up. I was really excited to see him for the first time in a month and lifted him up in the air, and I'm paying for it now. He's a light boy, but my grip was totally off.

Speaking of Brandon, Nightmare of You are Playing tonight at Bowery Ballroom with the International Noise Conspiracy and the Tarts of Pleasure are hosting the afterparty at the Darkroom. Come by at around 11:30.

Sorry for the lack of humor. I just had a bit of Moet, and that still couldnt knock me from my funk.

No comments: