Friday, October 7, 2005

ALL HE EVER GIVES US IS PAIN

Buddyhead did a good one and posted new Depeche Mode tracks on their MP3 blog. Click here to go to the downloads.

Looks like Bush was on a mission from God. Wow, a President that speaks to God...

I went to see the Rapture last night at Crash Mansion. I found out once I got there that it was actually a secret show, which bummed me out cause I would've posted about it here so people who read this blog could get a scoop or some shit like that. I thought I was just so out of the loop that I didn't even know about the show until the last minute. Anyway, the band sounded fantastic and look as young as ever. They played some new songs which sounded a lot more straight forward and structured than their debut album. One song oddly reminded me of Yazoo's "Situation", and hopefully it'll be as big of a hit as the Yazooooo one.

OK, now for the IMPORTANT STUFF:
TONIGHT, FRIDAY, 7th of OCTOBER, BRIGID BOYLES BIRTHDAY

Tarts of Pleasure present... Stolen Transmission @ ORCHARD BAR.
200 Orchard St, right below Houston.
We DJ from 1-4
Not only do we DJ like a broken record, but we post like one too!

TOMORROW, SATURDAY, 8th of OCTOBER, BRIGID BOYLE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Tarts of Pleasure gueststar at.... MOVIDA.
7th Avenue and Leroy St, across 7th from Misshapes (sorry guys!)
I think we DJ from 1-3

Ok, thats all.

1 comment:

Noel said...

It won't work in actual fact, that is what I suppose.
link | site | link