Friday, September 30, 2005

TEAR US APART

I recently shot this thing for MTVU called SOUNDTRACK. It used to be that you could only watch MTVU on college campuses, but that's changed. Now you can go to MTVU.com and see all their programming ON DEMAND... Including my "Soundtrack" show! But sadly, this only works for people on PCs (no macs, dunno why). The way to get to it is to go to the site and click on the WATCH NOW button under the giant U on the left of the screen. Choose "Watch MTV U On Demand"... a window will pop up and on the left side you'll see little me under SOUNDTRACK. (you can also click on "all shows" and choose "soundtrack" there.)

There's one segment where I'm hanging out with Nightmare of You in my room... which is the G-Rated Version of what we normally do. There's also a segment where I'm hanging out and DJing with Karen... and I finally notice that I'm REALLY FUCKING SHORT. Holy shit. I need to get platforms ASAP.