Tuesday, August 2, 2005

CROSS YOUR FINGERS, HOPE TO DIE, STICK A NEEDLE IN YOUR EYE

I just got an email directed to New Yorkers alerting them that Foreign Born would be in town on Thursday (Mercury Lounge) and Friday (Pianos). I will do whatever I can to make it to their shows based on this one song:

Foreign Born - "We Had Pleasure"

Nightmare of You is going on tour with Men, Women & Children tomorrow. MW&C are keeping the discopunk alive.

Men, Women & Children - "Dance in My Blood (demo)"

Nightmare of You - Men, Women & Children - THE TOUR:
August 2 Poughkeepsie, NY Club Crannell
August 3 Providence, RI The Living Room
August 4 Boston, MA TBD w/ Elkland
August 5 Burlington, VT TBD
August 6 Hoboken, NJ Maxwells w/ Elkland, Diamond Nights
August 7 Philadelphia, PA Pontiac Grille w/ I Am The Avalanche, Elkland
August 9 Buffalo, NY Mohawk Place
August 10 Syracuse, NY TBD 1/ Elkland
August 11 Baltimore, MD TBD w/ Elkland
August 12 Wilkes-Barre, PA Caf Metropolis

No comments: