Thursday, July 21, 2005

VIOLINS ARE SO HOT RIGHT NOW

Karen's been spinning Patrick Wolf's "Tristan" a lot lately, and I've been fucking loving it so much. Everytime we DJ this at least ONE person comes to us and asks about the song so I figured I'd share it with you all so you can DJ it out or put it on mix CDs/Playlists or drive around in your car while blasting it.

Download Patrick Wolf's "Tristan"

Let me know what you think and if this (posting mp3s) is something you'd like to see more of on this blog cause I'd like to do it more but I don't know if anyone wants it.


Totally unrelated, but it's been a while since I've had cute animal photos up.

I showed this photo to Nightmare of Brandon R and said "I think this is what I would look like if I were a dog." He didn't hesitate to agree. This upset me slightly, but mostly because it's true. Either way, I want a fucking muppet dog like this so badly.

No comments: