Monday, March 7, 2005

IT'S OFFICIAL!

I have THE WORST TASTE IN MEN.

Any of my girlfriends could've told you this about 39 years ago, but I finally came to the startling realization that they were right. It happened seconds after I awoke from the hearts-flying-out-of-my-eyes-trance following the viewing of this photo.

A Backstreet Boy, Sarah? Surely you must be fucking kidding. But look at him. He looks like he's been living under a cupboard for the past month. He looks like he needs me to take care of him. He also looks psycho and has, my favorite, favorite, favorite feature: fantastic eyebrows.

Ladies, am I alone here? Am I the only girl who appreciates a nice brow?

Anyway, today I've obsessively been listening to the following:
Kidz Bop - "Float On"
The Killers - "Why Don't You Find Out for Yourself"
Morrissey - "Why Don't You Find Out for Yourself"
The Spinto Band - "Oh Mandy" (for those who downloaded that song, wait til you hear the remix Mark and Ollie from the oohlas did to it for my next single release!!!!!)
the oohlas - "the rapid"
Good Charlotte - "In This World (Murder)" ... hate on them all you want, but every time i send someone this song, they change their mind.

No comments: