Sunday, April 25, 2004

THINGS YOU DISCOVER WHEN YOU'RE TOO DRUNK TO SLEEP AND VH1 IS THE ONLY THING FUN TO WATCH

1. Gwen Stefani is really, really, really pretty. Dear God. I'm 24 right now and Gwen is about 10 years older then me. Do you think you could see to it that I age as well as she did? Her skin is really nice and she doesn't have any crows feet and she has nice teeth and she's skinny and she's a lot prettier then she knows when she's not wearing make up. Could you please give me like 10% of that? Also, she's so pretty, God, so good work with that.

2. Hoobastank's "The Reason" (not the album, the single) is actually quite good. On a normal day, I really dislike Hoobastank. Not only do i dislike their name (which is embarrassingly awful), but I typically dislike their songs. I find them pretty awful and redundant... but thankfully the modern rock ballad is allowed to be just that: redundand and awful, and still be great. There are so many awful modern rock hits in this world, but they're great, come on, you know it. And to prove that i'm not crazy (at least not alone), the other day Karen recieved a text message from me asking "who is that band doing the OC commercial song?" and then a few days later, after i found out who it was (and left her a text message at 3 am letting her know as well), she saw the same commercial and commented to herself that she loved the song and wondered who it was. And then it clicked. HOOBADOOBASTANK. Word.

3. OK, i just got the new Chris Rock special from OnDemand. Time to stop blogging. Night.

No comments: