Friday, August 1, 2003

OK, so last night it was August 1st at some point, so at some point i stepped gracefully off the wagon and had a couple of Caronas because 1. it was thursday and today is a summer friday which meant i wouldnt have to get back into work until monday. 2. Mr. Nicolson was a good 4 drinks ahead of me by the time I had a sip. Scottish people are given bottles of Jack and Coke the moment they're born. 3. I decided to handle my drinking in the most calmed down manner i could which meant not downing 4 drinks in 40 minutes.

I gotta say that when i woke up I was a little fuzzier than usual so i was able to see the absolute distinction between waking up after a totally sober night and waking up after a totally not sober night. I sort of appreciate learning this and will remember it next time i walk into a bar and think "OK, I would like to drink enough to jump up on a table and knock shit off."

For those whom would like to yell at me for cowering to pressure of Captain Morgan, please do so at slewitinn@spin.com, or AIM ultragrrrl ...

Right now it's thundering and i'd like to get off the internerd before i get zapped.

No comments: